Sunday 18 September 2011

First Post

I have been struggling to form my first post for quite some time.  I have wanted to blog for years, but never actually took the time to make the committment.  Then I was finally ready!  I had thought of the perfect name and I was excited.  One problem - the name was already snatched up by someone who had been quicker than I.  I guess that is what happens when you procrastinate for too long!  So there I was, with my thinking cap back on - searching my brain (and the internet) for words that I could use.  I told myself that when I saw the right word it would pop out.  Nothing did.  Finally, it came to me, it was a password that I had used in the past.  It was catchy, easy to remember, and fun... and so taken!  Ugghhh....  Back to searching... this time I thought of a name - and it was not taken!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment